Friday, October 21, 2011

Prevention is Always Key

"Intelligent people solve problems, geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein.

     A few days ago I was walking my dog, Harley. It was early, around 6:30 A.M.. Usually when we walk, I let my dog get his sniff on by letting the leash extend a good 6-10 feet ahead of me. If I see another dog in the distance that is coming toward us, I will usually pull Harley in and give him just a couple of feet, this way I'm assured to control any SituationsX...an attack by the other dog or whatever...(prevention).
     In a recent book, Breaking You in the World of I, I wrote about the intelligence of the human race, I mention that we are actually 30-60 seconds ahead of what we believe to be present time. Because of this, we are picking up on vibrations and making adjustments though we often don't realize that we're doing so. For this reason, while I was walking with Harley, we came upon a corner and I began pulling him in, ie..cut his lead short. Though some may call it luck, and I will use that word here also, though I'm not a fan of "being lucky," I was lucky to have pulled him short because just as I was rounding the corner, a woman drove a few feet away from me...on the sidewalk.
     This woman was going fast enough that if Harley had been allowed to round the corner in his usual lead, he would have been struck by this woman driver. A covered fence prevented me from seeing around the corner at what was happening. As Harley and I rounded the corner, we were narrowly missed by roughly, a foot and a half. The woman smiled at me as if driving on the sidewalk was funny or acceptable.
     Whew! I cleared another SituationsX. This happens to me often enough to be recognizable...no, not women drivers almost causing chaos, but the prevention of catastrophe. I'm sure it happens to you, too. Are you aware of it? Are you on the lookout for possibilities that may seem beyond your control? How many close-calls have you experienced and you were thankful that you seemed to have reacted early enough to remove all threats to your livelihood? We have all had those moments at some time in our lives, and just so you know, you weren't saved by "luck," but more so, by the genius that you are.
     The more you add those possible SituationsX up, that you somehow avoided, the more you will be able to understand that you have an intelligence going on that is deeper than anything you've ever known or have been taught. Accidents only happen when people are out of "present time." The only problem is, that everyone is pre-present time (30-60 seconds ahead of what appears to be the, right now).
    Coming soon to my website, www.booksbyjeffscott.com, is my latest book, Breaking You in the World of I. It explains many things that we take for granted and have never explored concerning the realm we live in and our experiences here on Earth.
     Take a moment and comment about your last SituationsX.

No comments:

Post a Comment